"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Wednesday 2 December 2015

Planning my next concert: Sun 27 Dec 2015

Last week, Wayne confirmed a date on which we could do our annual concert (during his visit to Cape Town), and today the venue was confirmed. 

For now. I'll announce just this, with all other details to follow shortly:

I'm doing my 3rd annual concert with guitarist Wayne Bosch, undeniably the musical highlight of my year, on Sunday 27 December, at the District Six Museum, at 4pm. We will have two sets, featuring young musicians in the opening set. Wayne and I will do a longer set, putting everything into our one duo performance for the year. 

Tickets will once again cost R100 each, which includes the delicious refreshments served after the show. 

I invite you to contact me to reserve your tickets as soon as possible, as last year's concert was sold out, and many people were disappointed.

Contact me on my Facebook musician page (Trudy Rushin, Singer-songwriter), or e-mail me at guitartrudy@gmail.com

             Wayne Bosch and I at our 2nd annual concert, on 28 Dec 2014 (District 6 Museum)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.