"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Monday 29 June 2009

Gig with Wayne Bosch, Sat. 4 July 2009


On Saturday, 4 July, Wayne Bosch (jazz guitarist) and I will be doing a gig upstairs at The Food Lovers' market, Cnr Vineyard and Dreyer Streets, Claremont, Cape Town (opposite Mac Donald's).


We'll be playing from 7-9pm, doing jazz standards, lots of lovely latin jazz, evergreens from other genres, as well as some of our originals.


Come and listen to us, and enjoy the delicious new menu as well as the sushi bar. If you can't make it this week, you'll be able to catch us there every Saturday night.


Give it a try - you might become a regular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.