"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Thursday 9 July 2009

Spread the word........!


THANKS to all who came to watch us at our very first duo gig at The Food Lover's Market last weekend! Wayne and I made such an impression, that we'll be doing THREE hours every Saturday in July, instead of two. Catch us if you can!

Please spread the word:
EVERY SATURDAY IN JULY, 7-10PM
UPSTAIRS AT THE FOOD LOVER'S MARKET
CORNER VINEYARD & DREYER ST, CLAREMONT

TRUDY RUSHIN & WAYNE BOSCH (jazz duo)
Trudy and Wayne's recent collaboration is an exciting addition to Cape Town's live music scene. Combining their guitar and vocal talents and performing experience, they do a range of jazz covers and other favourites, as well as a selection of their original music. The restaurant itself has a lovely atmosphere, with really friendly staff, and the music is just the perfect cherry on top of their delicious meals (and to-die-for desserts)!

Give it a try ....... you might just become a regular!

Please pass this along your e-mail networks! Muito obrigada!

(Cool quote from my diary: The best thing about life is that it happens one day at a time.)

Live your truth!
Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.