"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Tuesday 5 January 2010

Law of Attraction



Another incredible picture, taken at Waimea Bay, Hawaii, by wave photographer, Clark Little.

Sometimes solutions come in ways we least expect. Sometimes endings are beginnings, in a way we could never have dreamt. Starting to ease my brain into arranging my next show with some interesting changes. Stepping out boldly. Learning from previous show's mistakes. From a business perspective, DEFINITELY some radical changes. It's ok to say philosophically that, for me, the previous show was successful in every way but financial, but it doesn't mean I have to say it ever again, right?! Haha! It was a huge learning experience for me, but also extremely satisfying. I think for years I've been unconsciously (or consciously?) trying out different permutations, moving inexorably towards my goal of professionally recording a CD of my original work. I've never felt more ready in my life! Everything about 2010 screams out that this is the year it'll all come together.

There's a Mind Power affirmation I frequently do: "I always attract the perfect people and circumstances."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.