"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Monday 16 August 2010

Food Lover's gig extended to Sat 28 August


Just a quickie - our Food Lover's Market gig will be ON for the next TWO weeks, Saturday the 21st and Saturday the 28th of August, 7 - 10pm. This coming week, Vincent Nel will be our guest artist, doing four songs in our second set, and I haven't decided on the following week's guest yet. Watch this space!

Picture: Wayne and I at Food Lover's Market, 18 July 2009. Feels like a lifetime ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.