"If there's music inside of you, you've got to let it out." (From my song, Music Inside of Me)

Hi! I'm Trudy Rushin, and this is my blog, created in June 2009. I am a singer-songwriter-composer who plays guitar. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa, I blog about whatever captures my imagination or moves me. Sometimes I even come up with what I like to call 'the Rushin Solution'. Enjoy my random rantings. Comment, if you like,
or find me on Facebook: Trudy Rushin, Singer-Songwriter.

I also do gigs - solo, duo or trio - so if you're looking for vocal-guitar jazz music to add a sprinkle of magic to your event, send me an e-mail to guitartrudy@gmail.com.

To listen to me singing one or two of my original songs, type my name on www.soundcloud.com or www.youtube.com


















Saturday 21 August 2010

Lovely lazy Saturday morning



Nobody would believe this, but it's 11a.m. and I'm still in bed. Decided to treat myself to something that money can't buy - a lovely, lazy, warm-under-the-covers Saturday morning. And this is where I intend to be for the next two hours! What the hell, I work hard all week, I have other responsibilities that make me feel like a hamster on a wheel, sometimes, and it's such an absolute pleasure to just switch off and do this when I can.

So here I am. After adding two pics of the splendid view from my kitchen window, I'm going to watch a movie in bed! Haha - so "unlike" me, but I could get used to this!And later, when I'm all rested and peaceful, I'll do a couple of chores, then start getting ready for tonight's gig. Practised last night, so equipment still set up in the lounge. Need to pack up everything then load into car.

And life goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to place a comment here.